Mets Schmets
ok- so perhaps I've said in the past that i would never be caught dead at a Mets baseball game but tonight, I went to support those I care about. We all met at Tres Agaves, a Mexican restaurant in my neighborhood, eat some good grub and drank some dangerous Margaritas, and headed over to the AT&T Ball Park. One of the things I love about AT&T is that, unlike a Yankees Games at Yankees Stadium in the S. Bronx, attending a game is quite relaxing! And tonight's game was pretty relaxing despite the Mets having lost...
Tonight I learned that Citibank is financing the development of a new ball park for the Mets adjacent to Shea Stadium in Queens... Apparently, the park will be called Citi Park. Or is more like Shitty Park!? Speaking of shitty... Not only did Shawn Green do absolutely nothing at the plate but he also made one or two errors which lead to the SF Giants scoring 9 runs in one inning... Oh well, so much for the Mets... Mets Schmets!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home