Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Today I had the rare opportunity to take my entire lunch break... I met with a dear friend, June, and we caught up which had not been done in a couple of months... It is always so great seeing her; she always makes me think about an aspect of my life in a new way...
I also bought my plane ticket to go to LA for work purposes the first Friday of June. My plan is to jump on an Amtrak train to San Diego that evening and spend two nights with a dear friend whom I have known for over 15 years...
This evening, I found out that my friend Laurie's father passed away this morning. I was very sad to hear this; and I was even more annoyed because I only had two minutes to talk to Laurie because I was in between seeing clients... I wound up writing her a note and leaving it in her mailbox...
Three highlights of my evening: learning that a very cool, Latin sister, Michele, has returned to do psychotherapy with me at my part-time work; being greeted by my cat Ginger at the door when I arrived home; and the new Ne-Yo music cd... I love the duet ("Leaving Tonight") with Jennifer Hudson. It is great!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home