Triathlon Gyrl

Monday, May 14, 2007

Back in SF

Yes- I am back. I suppose I've had several thoughts in the last several hours. One is that I am reading an amazing book by one of my favorite authors, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, called "The News of a Kidnapping". It is about the Colombian Cartel and reminds me so much of what is going on in Guantanamo Bay at the present moment. More on this later... Another thought is that one thing I do not miss about New York is its overcrowdedness... A third is that I've come to realize that Karl Rove really is a genius- I've been waffling on this for quite some time now, and he is 75% of the reason why we are where we are at in this country (and the world) at the moment (not to mention the mass's complacency)... There's so much more but I must go to bed; I have to be in Sacramento (for work) by 10 am which is a 2 hour drive from SF. Goodnight!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home